The effective date of this policy is September 1, 2018; however, The MuniGroup, LLC may elect to change or update the policy at any time in its sole discretion. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any such changes.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Other information relevant to allowing the user to register and use this website.
We require this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically email promotional emails about new products, services or other information you may find interesting.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your information, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. Its purpose is to remember information about you. While cookies serve many functions, their most common purpose and the one which this website will primarily be using, is to store login information. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We also use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used and which official statements and roadshows are being downloaded. This helps us analyze data about website traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes but may also share it with other interested parties, including but not limited to issuers, financial advisors and underwriters, if requested.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline if you prefer (although this may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website).
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe any of your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible or make the corrections in your current account.
- The roadshows, official statements, documents, information and all other data, including audio, video and graphics contained and distributed on this site, is for your general information and use only. The content of this site is not intended to provide investment or legal advice of any kind. Further, the site does not make any recommendations of financial instruments for investment purposes.
- The MuniGroup, LLC makes no representation or warranty as to the content, accuracy or completeness of information contained in any documents or links to other websites. The MuniGroup, LLC disclaims all warranties, implied or expressed, as to the accuracy, content or fitness of the information provided for any purpose.
- The MuniGroup, LLC and its suppliers and affiliates shall not be liable in any way for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of this website or any of the documents or information contained and distributed herein. The information provided may contain inaccuracies or errors and The MuniGroup, LLC expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- The user acquires no property rights to the documents and/or roadshows distributed by The MuniGroup, LLC. All documents and/or roadshows are provided for your use only and are not to be sold, duplicated or distributed in any form.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or constitute a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and/or any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the State of Michigan without regards to conflict of laws principles.
- Your use of this website constitutes your agreement that venue and jurisdiction over any claim is limited to the state and federal courts for Oakland County, Michigan.